15% OFF HOLIDAY SALE!
All 3 Children’s Beach Books just $16.85.
Signed by the author. FREE SHIPPING
Or send payment to: Beach Glass Books, PO Box 72672, North Chesterfield, VA 23235
The Magic of Topsail Island
Topsail’s multiple-award-winning children’s book, now in a NEW, LARGER edition!
Riley doesn’t want to go on her family’s vacation to Topsail Island. It would ruin her summer. But her parents insist. Besides, Topsail is a magical place, they say. But Riley doesn’t believe them.
She doesn’t, that is, until a friendly sea turtle arrives … and a magical trip begins.
- “The beauty and magic of Topsail Island is now captured on the pages of a new childrens book.”
–-The Jacksonville Daily News
The Magic of Topsail Island, $7.95 paperback, 8.5x5.3 in., ISBN 978-0-615-39974-4
- Moonbeam Children’s Book Award Winner
- Reader’s Favorite Book Award Winner
- Beach Festival Book Award Winner
LINDSAY McALLISTER ZARSE has authored a wonderful book about a young girl, her family’s vacation — and a world opened for her by Beasley, a giant sea turtle with extra-special talents.
Illustrated with 18 enchanting drawings by artist Brian Martin (www.creekcomics.com), The Magic of Topsail is sure to be a hit with child and parent alike.
NOW REPRINTED IN A LARGER FORMAT, with larger interior drawings, The Magic of Topsail Island is the perfect children’s book for any beach lover … of any age.
- “Lindsay Zarse skillfully intertwines factual information about sea turtles with an adorable fantasy in this enchanting book. A great summer read for the young and young at heart.”
–Mary Maden, author of A Sea Turtle Story
- “Within three pages, [my son Joseph] was enthralled. Mr. Asks-Constant-Questions was silent, leaning against me with bated breath, until I read the first chapter. Originally thinking to read one chapter, I couldn’t resist reading the first four. … From a parental viewpoint, I appreciated the educational spin. … The characters were fun, the dialogue quick and, although I thought that some of the phrases would be above Joseph’s head, he was able to follow along perfectly well. I would say as a read-aloud book, this one is geared toward children from ages 4-7. As a read-on-their-own, ages 8-10. The illustrations were done by Brian Martin and were a tremendous addition to the book. Overall, Joseph and I gave this book a big “A” for Approved.
–Mandy Dawson, web reviewer, www.MakesFunofStuff.com
- “Lindsay Zarse creates a childhood wonderland tlhrough a trip to the beach. Her creative imagery and adventure will delight children big and small — and the lucky adults who read to them.”
–Kate Hall, CEO, RichmondMom.com, Author, Richmond Rocks